Zeelochar.com (the “Website” or “Site”) is the property of owner of website, all rights reserved.
These terms and conditions govern the use of any document/page on web properties of Zeelochar which includes zeelochar.com. Please read through the terms and conditions before using it and in case you don’t agree then do not use zeelochar.com. If you use the Web site, then your use indicates that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. Changes may be made in these terms and conditions at any time and without notice; users are bound by such revisions and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the current terms and conditions.
Unless specified, the copyright in the contents of material on zeelochar.com is owned by the owner of the domain and all rights are reserved. Users are permitted to copy some material for their personal use only. No part of the data is to be republished without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. If you require further information on permitted use, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright and Content Policy
zeelochar respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requests you to do the same. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on zeelochar.com and we will remove all content if properly notified that such content infringes another’s intellectual property rights. We reserves the right to remove content without prior notice. Please email us at email@example.com for any copyright and intellectual property rights infringement.
Advertisements and Links to Other Websites
This site contains links to third-party websites including advertisements. Neither Zeelochar nor any of its data suppliers endorse any of the content such links provide or the products and services these websites offer. These companies may use information about your visits to provide advertisements of interest to you.
zeelochar contains links to other Web sites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by zeelochar. No responsibility is accepted for the content of those sites. These links are provided for the users convenience only.
Disclaimer of Liability
We put efforts to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information on zeelochar, but we cannot guarantee that there are no errors. No claims, promises or warranties, express or implied, are made about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any material on this website. Liability for errors is expressly disclaimed.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Zeelochar BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES THEREIN, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR UNABLE TO USE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT ON OR VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Zeelochar IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Zeelochar SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless zeelochar and its owner(s) from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your use of the Website
- Your violation of these Terms and Conditions
- Your violation of the terms which apply to your User Submission
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy right
- Any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the Website.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
zeelochar is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. In the event you have any grievance in relation to any Content uploaded on the Site, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
Last updated: 1st January, 2017.